At Mediserv, we pride ourselves on our outstanding caliber of employees. Whether they are coders, reimbursement managers, provider enrollment specialists or customer service representatives, members of the Mediserv team have extraordinary work habits and a keen desire to provide unparalleled service to our clients.
Our employee retention rate far exceeds the industry average, in part, because we have a caring, attentive management team and we believe in our employees. At Mediserv, we offer a flexible work environment, great benefits and a culture based on family values.
If you are interested in joining the Mediserv team, we invite you to submit a resume indicating your preferred job position to here:
CURRENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Constant physician coding
- Complete an extensive training program demonstrating proficiency
- Meet minimum daily requirements with near perfect accuracy
- Maintain daily coding functions while keeping up to date on new rules/regulations
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Must be working to get certified through AHIMA
- Working knowledge of ICD-9 rules and regulations
- Working towards grasping ICD-10 rules and regulations
- Basic computer knowledge
- Effective communication skills (verbal, written, email)
- Professional, organized, and a good time manager
- Must be a self-starter, and a self-sufficient problem solver
- Credentialed/Working on Credentials
- High-school diploma or equivalent
- Some college coursework preferred
- HIPAA certification class required upon employment
- Ability to bend and lift 20 lbs.
- Comfortable with sitting for extended periods of time